Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little tiny bumps that dont go away on legs and backs of arms? tried lotion and exfoliating. not a rash.?

not gross looking or like sick looking, just like tiny bumps that i cant get to go away. I'm going in the steam room, deeply exfoliating, and moisturizing, I don't shave my legs too often could that be it? ugh i just want softer skin!
Answer:
my daughter has this same problem. I can't remember what the doctor called it, but scrubbing and exfoliating will not help. It's an over abundance of cells around the hair follicles that cause the bumps. The doctor said for her to up her intake of Omega-3 which is basically Fish. She started taking fish oil capsules, and it seems to have helped. I'd try that.
Have you been sweating a lot? Maybe it's a heat rash.
i have bumps on the back of my arm too, i dunno what to do though?!!
my friend has those on the back of her thighs and cannot get them to go away either. maybe they will never go away, try to accept them they are only little bumps!
it's pimples. put a certain medicene on them. if it dosnet go away even with acne medicene see a doc.
You could be exfoliating too much and causing some irritation to your hair follicles. Try laying off the exfoliating for a bit and just moisturize.
Do you notice this only in winter? Sometimes it's just caused from dryness and lack of air and sun on the skin. See if you notice a difference in the summer and go from there.
it could be any 1 or a variety of skin conditions my mother does this even though i don't remember what it is called i know the dr. prescribes her visteril and it helps but she has to take it every day and she can only bath in dial or ivory soap and she uses aveeno lotion and sometimes the aveeno soak i hope this helps
i have those too. the doc. told me it was an allergic reaction
I have this exact thing on my arms and legs, although its not swollen like a spot i have found that it is a swollen hair root. Basically you wont get rid of it, but i use an exfoliating pummice pad from boots, only a cheap one, and exfoliate and use a very simple moisturiser. It definately works on my arms. Dont worry tho because they may be noticable to you but they arent to anyone else. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net