Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for something to diminish the appearance of a scar?

My dog took off running and caught me with his chain made of hard plastic and scraped/burned both my ankles. The scars are so dark and look awful! The next day did the same to my 5 year old daughter, which are even worse! Any suggestions?
Answer:
Try Mederma or Neosporin.
Vitamin E capsules -break them open and apply to scrapes and get rid of that f***ing dog.
Besides getting rid of that dog...Mederma is AWESOME! I saw results for a scar ( long, and down my shin!) in just two weeks! Follow directions!
Try Mederma. It's available anywhere w/o a prescription. There is a coupon on the web site that you can print out.
Scars lessen over time. I had surgery in January and I had a puffy, raised, red line from the incision. Since the incision closed I have made sure to rub cocoa butter or shea butter over the scar as part of my daily shower/lotion regime. It's slowly fading and it's not nearly as puffy.The doc said that massaging the skin near the wound would help tremendously as that removes dead skin and stimulates newer growth faster.Also, my friend swears by Mederma. She said it greatly reduced the scarring from a fall she took and even faded some scarring that was decades old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net