Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for Images of "Arthritic Nodules".?

Is there anyone here who may be able to direct me to a Net site where Arthritic Nodules can be viewed?I have an appt. with PCP to be sure I get the proper med. attention, and if I need to see a dermatologist this will be the quickest way to get an appt. Probably like most people would do, the big "C" is the first thing to come to mind and if this would be the case, the sooner the treatment the better.However, I had appointment with Pain Dr. today and I asked him for his opinion. Of course he can't be sure but he did not think it was"C". He talked of "Arthritic Nodules" for arthritis in elbows, which is where they are located. Yes I have had pain in my elbow but so far it hasn't been extreme. I first had symetric nodules, one on each arm by elbow. Now, the right arm one has disappeared and there are 3 on the left arm-just below elbow kind of in a straight line. But they don't hurt?Thanks for any support and direction I may be given.Noralyn
Answer:
They could possibly be vein valves since they are straight in a row. I work with a doctor that has very large valves in his veins that look like marbles. He has dozens of them all over his arms.
http://www.fi.edu/biosci/vessels/veins.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net