Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long shot, but has anyone here tried Nixoderm?

apparently it's only available in tropical countries and is advertised as a kind of miracle cure for any skin condition including eczema. I was wondering how effective it is on eczema / psoriasis as I know someone who suffers with this. Most sites I can find only have reviews for it's use on acne.
Answer:
I don't know if it can be used on eczema. My mom %26 my bro use Nixoderm on their acne. It's not a miracle though but it cleared my bro %26 mom complexion a bit. And it leaves dark spots as well as dry skin (it also stings). So, I wouldn't recommend it for eczema patients. For eczema, I would recommend ProEcza. You can request for a absolutely FREE sample. Go ahead! Request for a free sample %26 try it!
http://www.dermatechrx.com/eczema/?gclid...Good luck, Reniannen!
it works great on all kinds irritation but i have allergic dermatitis and it really quenches the fire and whelps
asad
Its a pretty boring mixture of Benzoic Acid 6% w/w, Salicylic Acid 2.5% w/w, Precipitated Sulphur 4.6%. rather less likely to work than most things you could buy in the chemist.If you are in trouble your GP will have plenty of tried, tested and recognised scientific options! this is a 40 year old quack remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net