Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for home remedies for psoriasis?

Hi, I need results for this psoriasis all over my legs. prescriptions are to expensive w/o health insurance, please help me w/anything that works. I have tried just about everything. Thanks
Answer:
Get yourself some evening primrose oil and take it everyday without fail. I started back in 1998 and after 20+ years of having Psoriasis it has almost cleared for the first time in my life. If I had only known sooner. Good Luck
You should find that eating turkey meat will help or taking triptophan suppliments. My son has psoriasis and also can't afford medications. He uses over the counter things like Hydorcortisone creams. He has the weeping type all over his arms, sometimes even inside his mouth, nose, and all.
Caster Oil is supposed to be good for that ...You use it like a hot oil treatment..Put a cap on and let it soak in for a while...
You can buy Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment (100% natural colloidal oatmeal.) It helps relieve the itching and smoothes the skin. It's not a 100% fool proof remedy, but it does help. You can get over the counter creams, but if you pick the wrong one it can worsen the condition. I have been suffering from psoriasis for years and have tried almost every cream out there. If your condition is also some sort of eczema you can aggravate the condition with over the counter products. This is my particular condition.
A couple of capfuls of cider vinegar in the bath works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net