Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for a website that has information about Meniers and a new cure called Meritin. Anyone know it?

I know it was a medical website that listed a lot of other illinesses also.
Answer:
I have never heard of Meritin, some of the best treatment information on Meniere's Disease can be found on the following web sites: http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic308.I did an extensive online search too, and couldn't find anything, are you sure you spelled the treatment right? All though I checked similiar spellings also and did not find anything.The best place for information on the subject is the official web community found at: http://www.menieres.org/ they have a message board there, maybe you could post your question there and someone might have the answer. Good luck to you!
there are lots of websites on meniers disease.
I had a severe case of dizziness which was diagnosed as vertigo but wasn't really vertigo. It ws much more like menieres disease
the dr. performed surgery to correct the problem but to no avail.after a year of suffering and not being able to
work anymore, I went to an acupuncturist.I was healed within a few months and highly recommend seeing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net