Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keratosis Pilaris SUCKS?

So, I feel really bad for my friend who has this skin condition. And it sucks. She's too insecure about showing her legs and arms because of this, and afraid she won't get a boyfriend either.
Can anyone give me advice on what to tell her or how to get rid of it? Thanks. :)
Answer:
Keri lotion, buff off dead dry skin with a buff puff or some other kind of buffing pad thing.and realize that guys are not always the most observant, and aren't all about looks.Maybe this will just guarantee the boyfriend she does get doesn't care about how her legs look, but about the things she says and does.
This looks like a good site to show her. I'm not going to pretend that I know a cure when I don't! Good luck to her.
there is lots of info-hope this helps=D http://www.keratosispilaris.org/...
These people on Answers don't know...you need professional advice from a Doctor . . . who has 8 years of medical college BTW.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net