Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leg cramps?

i have been suffering this unknown disease, i have been working abroad and the doctor here doesnt know what strucks me. One doctor i trust ask me to undergo MRI scan to check me more. It strucks me when i sleeping time i am suddenly wake-up only to find muscle cramps in my legs and arms. I have to wait for few minutes warm up first my arms and legs so that i can able to stand. Then if my legs bends i fall. Then after few hours it will go as if there is now pain. Its like and electric bulb on and off.The doctor gives me potatsium sulphate because it was found out that i was low in potasium i just in the limit. Now i don't if this really eletrolyte imbalance i doubt it really. As i observe it struct when i am eating to much meat, fats and internal organs of cows, this was really my favorite dishes. Can you help me what is possible disease that strucks me, it bothers me so much, i am suffering this for more than year now.
Answer:
Have your magnesium level checked.
My mum also was like u...regular cramps...she's started doing Yoga exercises since two month and is noticing a change.she doesn't get it too often now...well yaoga has cured the biggest diseases...even cancer...and has decreased the glass number for some people or has set there eye complately riight and now they don't have to wear glass...try it sure it will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net