Sunday, October 25, 2009

Know of any healthy crunchy food?

So, Im somewhat a recovering anorexic. I still have a bad eating disorder. I went from only eating yogurt and cottage cheese for 6 months, to now eating boxes and boxes of special K cereal. At most 3 boxes a day plus other junk! According to Oprah, Im a cruncher, I like foods that crunch! I need to find a healthy lowcal low fat low anything that I can eat. Extremely desperate, thanks
Answer:
Veggies: carrots, celery, most raw vegetables
Protein: nuts, soy nuts, peanuts
Fruit: apple
Carbs: corn chips, rice cakes, popcorn, most boxed cereals %26 granolasI will add more as I think of it.For the health of your teeth I would suggest you follow all carbs with some crunchy vegetables, if you can't brush right away. Carbs stick to your teeth but veggies help scrub it off.
what about carrotts cucumbers lettuce cabbage apples pears granola crackers baked chips pretzils
~Celery and carrot sticks
~Edamame (soy pods)
~Sugar snap peas
~pita chips (higher in fat, but, still decent in calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net