Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keratosis pilaris?

I have keratosis pilaris. Those of you who have/had it, how do you get rid of it. It's supposed to go away by the time I'm 20, but I hate my skin and want it to look nice now. Any tricks?
Answer:
who said it goes away by 20?someone gave wrong advice-i didnt even get it till i was 45! answer-get loofah.scrub gently with every bath/shower.go to pharmacy and get any skin cream containing "urea"-no,its not urine!its a chemical in the skincream that dissolves the excess keratin buildup that leads to keratosirs pilaris.worked for me-its 2 years later,and my arms are smooth!good luck!oh-also-dont wear tight sleeves in the winter-wear something looser so ur pores can breath.most people first develop this in winter,tight sleeves contribute to the problem. ps- i love mexico,especially chiapas.
My keratosis pilaris diminished greatly after I became a vegetarian. I've really noticed a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net