Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kidney needed - End stage URGENT?

I need a Kidney for a relative of mine, who is diagnosed with kidney failure, he is at the end stage. Please could some help me find a kidney for him. Thanking you in advanced for your help.
Answer:
It isn't quite the end of the line for him yet. He can be on dialysis until he is matched with a new kidney. I was diagnosed with end stage renal disease in September of 2000, and went on dialysis till I got my new kidney in April of 2001, There have been people who have lived on dialysis for more than 13 years (even though it's not a fun process, dialysis can keep him alive). If no relatives can donate a kidney, his nephrologist should be helping him be put on the national list for people waiting for an organ.
Good luck to your relative i mean that. but sorry to say i only have one kidney myself.. the other was removed 1984.
what blood group is he?
Go on ebay like everyone else.
hi i no how you feel my mam needs a bone marrow transplant if i was able i would give a kidney its just not that simpel xx
wish i could help u hun really sorry 4 u
I am a donor/reciepient. I wish I could help anyone in need.Please have your dr. put your info on the national registry. Diaysis is your answer for now be sure to dicuss the type that is right for you. Good luck!
i had a kidney transplant 4 years ago and i know it is tough. I will pray for your friend. He needs to get with a doctor and set up to go on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net