Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kidney/back pain?

i have current lower to middle back pain. I also saw a tiny bit of blood in my urine. i dont have a fever, but the pain in my back is radiatingdoes anyone have any homecare advice?
Answer:
My kidney problems started with back pain. Then blood. I had a c.t. scan which showed a serious infection. See your G.P. straight away. If you need more info, you can contact me.
Sounds like a kidney infectiom. See your GP, you'll need an antibiotic.
no go to a doctor
and don't hang about wasting time asking them that don't know
the best advice is for you to go to the doctor before it really gets worst, but until then start drinking some bottled water instead of tap water
Go to the doctor ASAP! and get a urine sample.... you may have a UTI ( urinary track infection ) BAD!!! Or maybe a kindey infection....
Go to the doctor! It sounds like you have an infection.need some antibiotics.
sounds like cystitus go to the doctors with a sample there is a lot of self help things you can do drink plenty of water cranberry is a natural antiseptic and this is good for urine infections i had reflux and had to have one out it took 20 year for them to find out what was wrong with me i had ibfection after infection drink plenty of fluids and go to docs tomorrow
I had similar symptoms for days and finally couldn't take the pain any more. I went to the ER only to find out that even though it was my back that was hurting it was actually my appendix that had ruptured. If I had waited any longer to seek help I would have died. Get help now!
It sounds to me like you should get to the doctor. You may have some kind of kidney infection, or worse possibly a kidney stone. Please don't wait too long. Good luck!
Blood in the urine is nothing to fool around with, you need diagnostic testing and treatment that can only competently be done by a Doctor. In the interim drink water and. Good Luck!
go to the doctor you need antibiotics, drink plenty of fluids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net