Saturday, October 31, 2009

Latex allergy? i have hives?

my dad put on plastic sheets on my bed and i was sleeping on them but i have spina bifida so i can have allergic reactions to latex. and i had dots on the back of my hands and now about 5 days later there everywhere except my face. what do i do?
Answer:
It may be that the plastic sheet is holding too much heat against your body causing you to sweat and not allowing your skin to breath properly.
go to the doctor or take some banadryl till you can get to the doc
I doubt there is latex in the plastic sheet on your bed. You need to see a doc to find out what is causing your rash.
Take the sheets off the bed. Take a long soak in the tub to remove any traces of offending allergen. Put hydro-cortisone cream all over affected areas and take benadryl. If it's not getting better in a couple days see your Dr.
silly *** see fAmily doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net