Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kidney failure?

What is the best way to deal with kidney failure? Specifically, the loss of ability to do all I used to do, and the loss of a paycheck. It's a slow down-hill slide so far but now the weakness has gotten much worse and I am looking at starting dialysis soon. I'm trying to keep the spirit up, even though I see changes in me.
Answer:
First of all, My prayers are with you. I know what a tramatic event this can be. Second of all, find a support group through your local hospital. Surround yourself with friends, even volunteer at the local soup kitchen... just remeber that ever day is a gift, and how much you have left to give.
Lastly, I believe in the healing properties of *some* foods. Sometimes when modern medicine fails, we can hit the reset button on our bodies and can sometimes repair the damage already done to it. Try hacers.com. they use this old world style to heal folks of all kinds of diseases.. indeed I use it myself ( but I Am not trying to sell you anything!!) I find a great deal of pain relief from their system, and my Grandmother in law has healed cancer from her body SEVERAL times with the same kind of treatment. I hope that this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net