Saturday, October 31, 2009

Laundry detergent Allergy...?

I recently started using Sun detergent because it is very cost effective and we are kinda tight on money. I started getting a red itchyness all over my body. I noticed it two days ago and it is pretty itchy. I wash my body many times in the shower to make sure it is not a bug or something, but the itchies just stay. I think i am allergic to the detergent because when I wore a pair of pants that had not been washed in the Sun it was not any More ichy than before. How can I make my itchies feel better tonight so I do not feel like ripping off my skin?
Answer:
i feel for you i have to buy everything the is "free and clear" i cant have dyes or perfumes because i will break out. try taking some benedryl it will help with the itches
You could take an antihistamine, as well as an Oatmeal bath (Aveeno has some oatmeal bath for itching).Until you get other laundry soap, try re-rinsing the clothes a second time in the wash.
hydrocortisone cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net