Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kidney donor needed-if interested or know someone who is, or know of helpful resources,PLEASE READ?

Hello and thank you for reading, My boyfriend has been on dialysis due to kidney renal failure for the past 3 1/2 years. He is 31, a father of two and his condition is affecting his life. I tried to donate and was a positive match, but two days before our surgery I was ruled out due to a liver condition. As you can imagine it was heart breaking. No one in his family has come foward to donate.We contacted a few websites for help with getting our story out to possible living donors but had no luck. We got responses from may people building up our hope and then they just disappeared.
We live in the bay area and his insurance will cover everything. We are desperate to find a donor because his condition is getting worse. He is facing about 3-5 more years on the waiting list.
Please, I ask with all my heart if you are intersted or know someone who is or know of any resouces or organizations that can help please contact me. Sincerely, Karen Gonzalez
Answer:
I am so sorry to hear of your situation. My grandfather was also on dialysis for five years. The best match for a kidney is a relative. I would talk with his family members and hopefully one of them can donate a kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net